The XER Schedule Toolkit is a cost effective, versatile and easy to use software application that can be used to view, analyse and report against project schedules developed using Oracle’s Primavera P6, Microsoft Project or Asta Power Project.
The permissive licensing structure of the XER Schedule Toolkit has afforded us with the opportunity to provide all of our project stakeholders with intelligent access to project schedules. This has not only saved an enormous amount of time which would previously have been spent producing bespoke PDF reports and print outs but it also ensures that everyone is working from the latest project plan.
We have even been able to integrate the XER Schedule Toolkit with our internal systems, providing all of our staff with easy access to project schedule information. This open and transparent way of working underpins every project Spencer Group undertakes and helps us drive project delivery.
By raising awareness of project targets through the collaborative communication of schedule information using XER Schedule Toolkit, we are able to deliver projects with much greater productivity and efficiency.
Benefits of using XER
- Low cost – The Schedule Toolkit reduces the number of specialist planning software licences required.
- Usability – Work in Excel or online, you will instantly feel comfortable navigating and using the Schedule Toolkit.
- Educate -Educate your wider team on a range of metrics using the in-built report templates.
- Collaborate & Share -Whether online or in Excel, the project team can fully interact with the programme and sharing is expedited.
- Schedule Quality – Check & improve the quality of your programme. Achieve both contractual and organisational programme excellence. This combined with the ability to track changes in multi-programme revisions.
- Earned Value Analysis – Our industry leading earned value analysis tool, releases programme data, enabling complete time spread interrogation and reporting.
- As-Built – Add progress and as-built activities to the programme, capture change events and easily share this with the Planner to update the master Programme.
- Report – Produce completely customisable reports, personalised to your specific needs, inclusive of s-curves and time spread data.