Our XER Schedule Toolkit enables clients to view and track project schedules and costs at any point, through a simple conversion to Microsoft Excel. This open and transparent way of working underpins every project Spencer Group undertakes and helps drive project delivery.
Devised by project control professionals, the XER Schedule Toolkit is a cost effective, easy to use software application that converts data from complex planning software packages and enables you to view and analyse the information within the familiar surroundings of Microsoft Excel.
All its features are designed to promote schedule visibility, awareness and ultimately help drive improvements in schedule quality. By producing reports in standard Excel workbooks it makes them easier to share, digest and understand.
The XER Schedule Toolkit is already being used by over 2000 companies in 150 countries and we’re committed to support its development to help the industry enhance their scheduling and planning capabilities.
Benefits of using XER
- Track project milestones and analyse budgets ‘real time’
- Understand the schedule of the job at any stage and help drive forward
- Share project schedules in an easy to digest format
- It’s versatile – allowing you to view and analyse project schedules developed within Oracle’s Primavera, Microsoft Project or Asta Power Project
- Take advantage of advanced schedule diagnostic tools that can aid planners to efficiently build more technically robust schedules