CatZero, in partnership with the Spencer Group, has developed a new programme to support CatZero graduates (age 17 to 28 years) who have an idea to establish their own business.
This will be a rolling programme initially running for one year from 1st April 2015 – 31st March 2016.
CatZero is looking for an experienced person to work alongside the Move-On Team at CatZero, to help achieve the objectives of this exciting charitable organisation aimed at Changing Young People’s lives across the Humber sub region.
The Catalyst Officer will offer young people, who would not normally consider establishing their own business, the opportunity to access the support they need to enable them to make their business idea a reality.
The salary is £22,000 per annum. The post holder will be based at the CatZero Headquarters at Humber Dock Street on Hull Marina but the successful candidate will be required to work across the Humber Sub-Region.
Hours are 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday but will include additional evening and weekend working.
- • Developing projects and programmes to meet organisational needs
- • Good experience of engaging and working with young people
- • Over 3 years’ experience of setting up and or developing a business
- • Significant knowledge, experience and evidence of successful developing business ideas and business planning
- • Project management
- • Good standard of education
- • A project management qualification (desirable) and / or a minimum of five years’ experience
- • A full UK driving licence. and use of a vehicle
- • Good communication skills
- • Ability to work with young people
- • Good partnership development skills
- • Must be a team player
- • An enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
- • Good IT skills
If you feel you are the right person for this post and are interested in applying, please supply:
- • Copy of your CV including details of two referees; and
- • One side of A4 detailing why you feel you are suitable for this post, with evidence of this
And send to:
Mr Dave Bertholini, CatZero, 2-3 Humber Dock Street, Hull, HU1 1TB
Or email to
CatZero is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Satisfactory references and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check are required for this post prior to commencement.
CatZero is an equal opportunities employer.
More information about CatZero is available at www.catzero.org.
Closing date for applications – Wednesday 25th February 2015
Interviews to be held – w/c 2nd March 2015