Job Title: Saas, Sales Development Representative
Location: Humber Quays, Hull
Salary: Competitive salary with uncapped OTE
DataCow – Spencer Group’s technology partner, is looking for an energetic Sales Development Representative who will generate qualified leads by prospecting potential customers for our SaaS Technology Sales team.
The ideal candidate will possess a confident personality in order to proactively pursue opportunities, have experience of B2B sales with an interest in Technology and ready to move into a role that rewards your hard work now but also has great long term prospects.
Initially, you’ll be based in our amazing Humber Quays Head office with the option to build in some flexible working once you’ve established yourself.
- Contact prospects through phone calls, emails and social networks to introduce DataCow value proposition
- Manage the sales pipeline, ensuring that all opportunities, Companies and individuals are tracked and logged through our CRM system
- Research the target market to identify prospects based on characteristics such as economic activity, structure, financial capacity, and others. Identify the relevant department(s) and specific individuals in charge of making or influencing decisions
- Encourage any inbound leads through to qualification for Senior Sales Team
- Develop new approaches to attracting clients
- Promote DataCow and our key products
- Consistently meet and over achieve on weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Research the market and book meetings with potential clients that are a good fit for our software solution
- Understand DataCow software solutions and effectively communicate the value to the target market
- Schedule and assign a discovery call, Demo or F2F meeting (subject to Covid guidelines) between the Prospect and Senior Sales Team. Follow-up on schedule meetings as required
- Follow-up with Prospects who have shown an interest in DataCow to generate personalised content according to their requirements
- Re-engage with Prospects who didn’t attend a scheduled discovery call
Requirements and Qualifications
- A passion for Sales and Business Development, you want to learn from the best
- Well-developed negotiation, presentation, and communication skills with strong consultative sales approach
- The ability to organise and prioritise your workload independently
- An interest in working in a fast-paced and agile sales environment
- You are hungry for success and want to be a key part of a fast-growing tech company
- You have a positive attitude, highly motivated, with ability to be entrepreneurial, creative and intellectually curious
- A great work ethic – Sales is rewarding but hard work!
- You are looking for a career not just a job. We aim to promote from within whenever possible so our SDR roles are a fantastic way to move into more senior commercial roles in the future
Qualifications & Experience
- A relevant degree would be advantageous
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferable but not essential