- Manage liaison between core project team and other project functions.
- Support the project team in monitoring internal and external contractor’s delivery and performance.
- Maintain a regular and frequent presence at key progress meetings.
- Preparation and presentation of progress and technical reports for discussion at client and key stakeholder meetings.
- Support senior staff in co-ordination of tenders and projects for clients.
- Ensuring compliance with business management standards set in the company’s quality, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Liaising with customers in a responsive and client focused manner.
- Monitor and report programme and progress in accordance with project reporting systems and guidelines.
- Develop and integrate effective support systems to enable the Project Manager to manage and control change.
- Manage generic and site specific methods of working and supply risk assessments to agreed timescales.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in the use of IT functions
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst ensuring deadlines are met
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of HND/HNC or equivalent vocational qualifications.
- Working towards project management status
- Previous experience in construction or engineering disciplines