- Checking and pre approval of material and external plant invoices.
- Allocation and coding of all delivery tickets in line with the cost loaded programme.
- Analysing of weekly material and plant schedules.
- Interrogation and evaluation of all staff and labour costs.
- Assist commercial lead with preparation of monthly reporting requirements and deliverables.
- Preparing all necessary cost transfers to ensure cost allocation is correct.
- Provision of all supporting documentation to back up periodic applications as required.
- Reconciliation of cost reporting with financial reporting as required.
- Visits to other offices and site locations.
- Any Ad-Hoc duties as required.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise and ability to work to a high standard of accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a busy and demanding environment.
- Ability to work independently or within a multi-disciplinary team, whilst showing clear attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills are required and experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is essential.
- A flexible and ‘can do’ attitude is required.
- Full UK Driving License is essential.
Requirements and Qualifications
The successful candidate will have a high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel and educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) grades A–C including English and Maths. A fully or part qualified AAT or RICS would be beneficial. Costing/Contracting experience would be advantageous but not essential.